The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

I can't agree.

This flash to me is just you blaming your lack of self control on video games.

Games aren't supposed to be anything else than entertainment, if you let them get too important and take over your life it's nothing but your own faulth.

Moderation is the key my friend.

In my opinion, years spent having fun isn't years went to waste. But I guess you have your way to see it, and I have mine.

Now, instead of "wasting your time" playing video games, you've "wasted your time" making a flash cartoon which I'm giving 5/10 since I don't agree with the message, but at least it's well made.

"Snowfall" "Snowfall"

Funny and soothing.

I'm not able to give you any complaints about this. The animation awesome, the artwork is great, and the music is beautiful. Everything is very professional.

You really deserve your daily first place. :)

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1)

yay

lol, i remember watching the teaser when I was like 11 years old.

Anyway, all the three parts are fantastic. Great artwork, great animation, great storyline. Those four years haven't been a waste.

I also wonder why all of them doesn't have 5/5, they seriously deserve it.

Wesley Snipes Goes 2 Jail Wesley Snipes Goes 2 Jail

So damn funny

The whole thing were hilarious. but that little guy must be the funniest.

"You better not bite me when I sleep!"

The Great Mushroom Chase The Great Mushroom Chase

Hmm

It was very well animated, and had some pretty funny parts. I
know that you credited Egoraptor and all that for the face in the end, but I still think you should use your own art instead. (Pretty ironic since it's a sprite flash :o)

JonBro responds:

It's just a reference, lol

Later works from me will be more original, don't worry. This was just for a contest!

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

Oh my god

Those close up faces...

AWESOME

The Sicksons The Sicksons

Subtitles please.

This was so fucking funny, exactly my type of sick humor. The only bad thing was that the voices were hard to hear. If it had subtitles it would be a 10.

Chuck's New Tux! Chuck's New Tux!

Weem shokabambam

Awesome animation, the hilarious end sent this to my favorites list.